Admissions at Heritage Academy
Seats for the current school year are still open at our Gateway and Laveen Campuses, grades 7-12, and at the Mesa campus, grades 8th – 12th. Come take a tour!
Please click the link below to access our online application system. You’ll still need to submit all of your supporting documents, so please scan these and have them ready for November 1st. These documents include:
- Entering grades 10-12: Complete transcript
- Entering grades 7-9: Most recent Report Card
- Completed Arizona Residency Documentation form and copy of required document (form provided on SchoolMint)
- Completed and signed Home Language Survey (form provided on SchoolMint)
- Attendance Records
- Discipline records from previous school, or if none, an official notice from the school that there are no discipline records
- Most Recent Standardized test results
- Immunization Record
- Birth Certificate
- Complete Current IEP (If applicable)
- Current Evaluation Report (If applicable)
- Current 504 Plan (If applicable)
All enrollment will be directed from the main Heritage Academy website. Click button below:
2018-2019 school year Enrollment Timeline
·November 1st – November 30 Sibling applications accepted. Deadline for sibling applications is November 30, 2017
·January 1st – January 31st – Open enrollment for New Students. Deadline for new student applications is January 31, 2018
**Note: applications received after the lottery date and are in excess of available seats will be automatically placed on a waiting list.
· February – Lottery of Applications
· February – Lottery results sent via email
· February 28th – March 2nd – Placement testing for new students
April 2018: dates TBD
· April – Sibling Orientation
· April – New Scholar Orientation (non-sibling)
Other Important Notes:
Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
After your application is received, your student will be tested to ensure they are ready for our rigorous course of study in grades 7, 8, & 9. This study guide has been prepared to assist your student in preparing for these assessments.
Families are welcome to a guided tour of our campuses. Tours are offered every Monday morning at 9:30 am. If necessary, other arrangements can be made. Please call ahead to schedule a tour.
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS ARE 8 AM – 11 AM, Monday – Thursday. Our office is closed July 3rd – July 13th and will be reopened July 17th. Please fill out THIS FORM for a tour.
Heritage Academy Laveen
4275 W. Baseline Road
Laveen, AZ 85339
(43rd Ave. and Baseline)
Main (602) 290-8546
Alt (480) 461-4480
Fax (602) 926-2656
Kim Ellsworth, Principal
Kyle Leybas, Assistant Principal
Beth Farris, Registrar
Oriana Wilson, Receptionist