Scholarship Search Engines and Scholarship Opportunities
150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship. The 2020-2021 application portal is now closed. The application will reopen on August 1, 2021, at 10am Eastern for students who are high school seniors at that time.
|As you know, the Opportunity Scholarships provide a guide for all students along their college journey and reward their efforts with chances to earn a $500 scholarship for each completed step. When students complete all six steps, they’ll have the chance to win one of 25 $40,000 Complete Your Journey Scholarships!
Here are the six steps and timelines for the scholarship drawings:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the college student experience
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2022.
- Fall College Enrollment – Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2022.
- GPA – Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Income – Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
Next spring, 20 of Arizona’s most outstanding high-school seniors will become Flinn Scholars. Don’t miss the chance to join this absolutely brilliant, fun-loving, globe-trotting community of young adults ready to make a difference in Arizona and the world.
Applicants should begin with these steps:
The deadline to apply for the Class of 2022 Flinn Scholarship is Monday, September 27 at 5 p.m.
In scope and value, the Flinn Scholarship is unlike almost any other undergraduate merit-based scholarship in the United States. The scholarship—valued at more than $120,000—covers tuition, fees, housing, and meals at one of Arizona’s three public universities, plus study abroad.