Page Under Construction – Please check back soon
Heritage Academy is excited about our baseball program, which is in a building phase this next year or two.
The team is becoming more competitive, and we offer opportunities for players who might need some skill development. The main requirement is a strong commitment to building excellence and team loyalty.
We have a Varsity team, and everyone is looking forward to a great year.
Heritage has a number of boys and girls basketball teams for junior high, junior varsity and varsity levels. Heritage competes in the Charter Athletic Association (CAA). Come join the program!
Click on “Calendar” above and sort on a team to view upcoming games.
A Heritage of Success
- 2017 – Boys Division II State Semi-Finals
- 2016 – Skyline Turkey Shootout Tournament Runner-up
- 2016 – Boys Division II State Semi-Finals
- 2016 – Boys Division II West Conference Champions
- 2015 – Boys Division II State Semi-Finals
- 2015 – Boys Division II West Conference Champions
Over the past several years, few football programs in the state of Arizona have enjoyed as much success as Heritage Academy. Heritage competes in the AIA 2A Conference. With a solid program, a new sponsorship with Adidas, and new head coach Tony Stillings at the helm, even more success is expected.
A Heritage of Success
- 2016 – Division III State Semi-Finals
- 2015 – Division II State Semi-Finals (8-Man)
- 2014 – 6-1 Inaugural Season (8-Man)
Interested in golf? Learn the game and improve your skills by taking a golf class for one of your physical education credits! We play at local 9-hole course.
Sensei Marcel Dulaney has been teaching karate to kids, teens, and adults in Phoenix for 13 years. He is a Godan (5th degree black belt) in Matsubayashi Ryu Shorin Ryu, a traditional style of Okinawan karatedo, designed for life preservation.
Sensei Dulaney has trained for over 30 years in St. Louis (under Sensei Dave Cloud) and in Florida (under Sensei Don Caponigro). He is a member of Shorin Ryu Karatedo International (srkdi.com).
Sensei Dulaney specializes in practical real-life hand-to-hand combat based on experience using karate on the street as a police officer. In addition to his experience in law enforcement, he has over 15 years of experience in behavioral health which he also uses to enhance his karate teaching.
Sensei Dulaney is a lifelong deshi (student) of the martial arts. He continues to pursue learning in karate as well as studying the art of jujitsu in which he holds a blue belt.
Heritage has an outstanding co-ed soccer program for junior high, junior varsity and varsity levels. Come out and play!
The pride and joy of the Heritage Academy Laveen campus. Coach Kerrey Hunt has led the softball program to amazing success since year one.
A Heritage of Success:
- 2017 – Varsity Division II State Champions
- 2017 – Junior High Division I State Runner-up
- 2016 – Varsity Division II State Champions
- 2016 – Junior High Division II State Champions
- 2016 – Junior High Southwest Conference Champions
- 2015 – Junior High Division II State Runner-up
Heritage competes in the Charter Athletic Association for junior high, junior varsity and varsity girls volleyball. Can you jump, set or spike? Come out and play!
Heritage of Success
- 2016 – Varsity Division II Central Conference Champions
- 2015 – Junior High South Central Conference Champions
- 2014 – Junior High South West Conference Champions
This class offers students an opportunity to improve their strength and basic athletic conditioning. Students and teacher will work together to fit the individual’s needs. Classes are held in our own fitness center.
Scholars swim at the KROC Center pool.