“Drama Distinction” will be awarded to those graduating seniors who have completed the following requirements:
- 3 semesters of Drama classes, with at least one of those being Honors Drama
- No grade lower than A- in any drama class
- Participation in at least one school play; must audition for minimum of one musical
- Completion of at least one semester of Stage Craft class with no grade lower than A-.
- Reading of the book “Respect For Acting” by Uta Hagen, and a discussion with Mr. Ellsworth about the book. Scholars may be asked to write an essay on various aspects of the book.
Dance Distinction: TBA
Ballroom Dance Distinction: TBA